28th February 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?

Hi guys
I have done my B.Tech in ECE
from JNTU affiliated college in Hyderabad.
I want to do MS in USA.
Kindly tell me how it is possible?

1st March 2015, 01:55 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?

If you want to do MS in USA, first you have to complete few exams called GRE and IELTS or TOEFL. These exams scores are very important, because universities offer admission by considering these exams scores of the applicants. So, you have to score good marks in these exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission at your selected list of universities by sending your application and required documents through online or through courier.

Documents required to apply for Admission:-
->Transcripts
->Statement of Purpose
->Letter of Recommendation
->Resume
->Passport copy
->GRE and TOEFL or IELTS Test scores
1st March 2015, 03:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?

To study MS in USA after completion of your B.Tech course, you need to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations. For getting admission in MS course in US Universities, you need to appear in GRE examination. TOEFL/IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to MS course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?