1st June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?

I am 12th pass student in commerce percentage 60%. Which Government job I can apply to get it? Can someone please provide me the list of government jobs which I can apply for? What would be the procedure which I need to follow? Can you please provide me the details?

2nd June 2015, 03:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?

Dear with 12th qualification also there is Number of government jobs available. But Now a days the competition even for 12th based government jobs is very high.

I mean to say that for 12th based jobs, competition is mainly between the graduates and post graduates. In fact there is No actual 12th candidates to compete for the exam.

So If you understand my concern then you can start your preparation to complete at least graduation. No, if you want government job at now then definitely we will provide you the various jobs available for 12th students.

<> Staff Selection Commission

-- Lower Division Clerk/Data Entry operator

-- Multi Tasking

-- Stenographers

<> Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant

<> Multi Tasking in Postal

<> Defense (Indian Army for Science students not for Commerce )

<> Indian Railways

<> Many other central government jobs in various PSU's.
4th June 2017, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?

I am 12th pass student in commerce. Now i wanna do BA english hons. And side by side i want to prepare for competitive exams for govt. jobs. Please tell me what subjects i have to choose in BA?
14th June 2017, 06:34 PM
Ezhil Gold Shelton N

Post Re: List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?

Hai friend,
There are various government jobs available after your completion of 12th standard in commerce group some of them were the lowere division clerical job, group 4 jobs in state government, typist, village officer, multi tasking jobs, stenographer, etc
29th August 2020, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Right now I am in class 10 and I want to become cid officer .So, can you tell me what all qualifications are required to become an CID officer on 12 class basis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?