3rd May 2015, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?

What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks? Can you please let me know if am eligible for all the Government jobs? What should be done to apply for all those jobs? Looking for some answers back.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  2. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  3. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  4. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  5. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering?
  6. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  7. Government Jobs for Mechanical Engineering graduates with 58% marks in BE -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What are the job opportunities in government sector after doing diploma in mechanical?
  10. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to get job in Government sector with 2 years of Mechanical Diploma course completion?
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Will I be eligible for government jobs after completion of B.Tech with 67% marks?
  14. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  15. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  16. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  17. Can I get Job in Designing sector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Designing?
  18. What are the job opportunities available in government sector for diploma(Mechanical) holder from KSOU?
3rd May 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available in Government sector after completion of diploma mechanical with 57% marks?

Having less and fail in one subject percentage will i repeat or not or give compart
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?