26th July 2015, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

List of government jobs which are officer type to apply?

List of government jobs which are officer type to apply? Can you please give me the complete information on the jobs which I can apply? I am looking to get some officer type job in government and right now am not sure what all jobs I can apply for the same!

Related Questions:
26th July 2015, 04:48 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs which are officer type to apply?

If you have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university and if you satisfy the age criteria then you can apply for any of the entrance exams mentioned below which will provide you officer type job if you can crack the entrance exam.

1. Civil Services examination:

>>It is conducted by UPSC. Age limit is 21-32 years with upper age relaxed for reserved categories. You may aim to crack the three stages of this exam that is preliminary, mains exam and interview to become IAS, IPS, IRS etc officer.

2. If you are interested in joining defense sector as an officer, you can apply for the Combined Defense Services.

3. You can also apply for the Indian Forest Services for becoming Indian Forest officer. It is also conducted by UPSC.

4. At bachelor's degree level, you can apply for the Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer exam conducted by ministry of Home Affairs.

5. You can apply for the IBPS CWE and State Bank entrance exam for post of probationary officer in banks.

Now choice depends upon you in which sector you want to become officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?