9th May 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in any government department according to our qualification?

How we can get govt. Job in any govt. Department according to our qualification ?

11th June 2011, 12:48 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job in any government department according to our qualification?

Hello friend,
If you are a fresher and willing to join government sector, you will have to write entrance examination conducted by government bodies.
For most of the government services, the entrance examinations are conducted by union public service commission, staff selection commission and state public service commission.
Recruitment of freshers, through entrance examinations, is done in defense forces, administrative services, police force, engineering services, Intelligence department etc.
Public sector banks also conducts their own entrance examination for recruitment of freshers.
Besides this, all the Public sector undertakings also conducts their own entrance examination for recruitment of its employees.
Therefore, to get the list of jobs available as per your qualification and to know more about the entrance exams, you should visit the official website of all the government bodies conducting the examinations.
23rd June 2011, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in any government department according to our qualification?

Sir i pass the entrance of para mddical how can i get a goverment job in future tel me to 09917057859
1st July 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 68% may i got any gov. job
5th July 2011, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I have done b. tech in agricultural engg. and then completed mba in HR. which kind of govt job i can get?
11th July 2011, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical.how toget govt.job.
27th July 2011, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i have passed B.Com and Diploma in Secretarial Practice, I can get a Government job?
25th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i study in12th with pcm. In future iwant to be a government job. what prepearation i needed to get a job
25th August 2011, 08:59 PM
ANIAAAAANNNNNIIIII00000

Dear friend,
There are lots of jobs now it depends on you what you want, I will like to suggest you to join RICE(coaching center), they will train you as well give you information for various jobs.
14th October 2011, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Dear ihve passed my BS in town planning dept could i got govt job?????? and how
6th January 2012, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

I am 12 passed,How can I get gov jobs?
12th January 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi after B.sc in chemistry can i do B.E in chemical engineering , if possible tell me procedure
27th January 2012, 03:18 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How we can get govt. Job in any govt. Department according to our qualification ?
HI,
For getting the govt. job you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by govt. bodies like:-
> U.P.S.C
> RAILWAYS RECRUITMENT BOARD
> STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
> STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
etc

After qualify these exam you can join Govt. job.

GOOD LUCK!
16th February 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

MY NAME IS NAVEEN KUMAR MY QUALIFICATION IS 12th FROM BIOLOGY &BA FROM ART I WANT TO GET A GOV.T JOB PITY ON ME
THANK YOU
915351031 09198478775
12th June 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

can you say all of you that which type of job in the defence after my bechelor degree completion????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?