26th April 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available in DTU Faculty Professors recruitment

I came to know that DTU Faculty recruitment has published recruitment for Professors. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

1st August 2023, 04:14 AM
4700BC

Default Re: List of posts available in DTU Faculty Professors recruitment

The recruitment for Professors at DTU is a great opportunity for experienced academics to pursue their research interests in a supportive and stimulating environment. As a Professor at DTU, you will be expected to conduct independent research, publish your findings in high-quality journals, and collaborate with other researchers. You will also be responsible for teaching and mentoring students.
The job profile of a Professor at DTU includes:
  • Conducting independent research in a chosen area of specialization
  • Publishing research findings in high-quality journals
  • Collaborating with other researchers
  • Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses
  • Mentoring students
  • Attending conferences and workshops
  • Representing the institute at academic and professional events
1st August 2023, 04:09 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: List of posts available in DTU Faculty Professors recruitment

The DTU Faculty recruitment for Professors is a great opportunity for experienced academics to pursue their research interests in a supportive and stimulating environment. As a Professor at DTU, you will be expected to conduct independent research, publish your findings in high-quality journals, and collaborate with other researchers. You will also be responsible for teaching and mentoring students.
The job profile of a Professor at DTU includes:
  • Conducting independent research in a chosen area of specialization
  • Publishing research findings in high-quality journals
  • Collaborating with other researchers
  • Teaching undergraduate and postgraduate courses
  • Mentoring students
  • Attending conferences and workshops
  • Representing the institute at academic and professional events
The selection procedure for the Professor posts at DTU is as follows:
  • The application process is open to candidates who have a PhD in a relevant discipline.
  • Applicants must submit a research proposal, a CV, and letters of recommendation.
  • Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
The interview will assess the candidate's research experience, teaching experience, and overall suitability for the role.
The recruitment for Professors at DTU is a highly competitive process, but it is also an exciting opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of students and to contribute to the advancement of knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?