18th January 2019, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

List of posts available under BPSC recruitment for BA(Hindi) graduate

Hello friends, I came to know that BPSC recruitment has published recruitment for BA(Hindi) completed candidates. Can I know about this post. Because, I want to apply for this post. Kindly help me to know about this recruitment.

31st January 2019, 03:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of posts available under BPSC recruitment for BA(Hindi) graduate

Candidates with bachelor degree in Hindi are eligible to appear for BPSC recruitment examination conducted for selection of officer's in the state.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The examination is conducted in three stages, so you will have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

The notification for the 65th BPSC will be released in upcoming months.

So, you can start preparation for the examination.
31st January 2019, 05:30 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of posts available under BPSC recruitment for BA(Hindi) graduate

The eligibility to appear for BPSC examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit is 21-37 years and candidates have to qualify in both stages of examination for final selection.

So, you are eligible to appear for the examination and have to qualify in all stages for final recruitment. There is relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?