24th January 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have applied for Clerk post in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission recruitment. I want to know about the selection procedure for the same post under this recruitment. Can you help me out?

30th January 2019, 07:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment?

The selection of candidates for the post of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment will be done through below mentioned rounds :-

—> Written Examination
—> Practical Test
—> Interview/ Viva-voce Test
30th January 2019, 10:26 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment?

The selection process of West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment, depends upon the performance in the written examination. Those candidates who qualifies the examination will have to appear for a personal interview which will decide the final selection.
30th January 2019, 05:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates will be based on performance in:

>>Stage I will be written test and will have two papers. Paper I will be of MCQ nature and Paper II will be of English and Bengali Languages.

>>Those who qualify this will have to appear in practical test in computer based typing.

>>Last stage is verification of testimonials.

For more information regarding this recruitment, Click Here .
30th January 2019, 10:40 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment:

Selection Procedure:

>> Contenders will be recruited through interview Test.

For more information, you can visit on http://www.webcsc.org/.
31st January 2019, 04:02 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The Selection procedure in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment is given below.

SELECTION PROCESS

** Shortlisting of eligible contenders

** Written examination/or

** Personal interview

For the application process you have to visit the official webiste: webcsc.org
31st January 2019, 05:30 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Selection Procedure in West Bengal Co-Operative Service Commission Clerk recruitment will be through Written Examination, Practical Test and Interview. All Examination Centres will be in and around Kolkata and Howrah only.

For more information, you can visit their Official website www.webcsc.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?