19th December 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?

Is it possible to get a loco pilot job based on Intermediate? Plz tell me quickly..What is the minimum qualification required to get a loco pilot job in RRB?

24th December 2013, 09:30 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to get a loco pilot job based on Intermediate? Plz tell me quickly..What is the minimum qualification required to get a loco pilot job in RRB?
Yeah sure , you are eligible to apply for loco pilot examination after completing intermediate examination. Basic Qualification is required to apply for this examination is intermediate or I.T.I with specific Trades or Diploma candidates may also eligible to apply for this examination. This examination is conducted by RRB (Railway Recruitment Board).

To apply for this examination, the applicant need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria. If you satisfy the criteria then you are eligible to apply for this examination. Every year large no.of candidates are appearing for this examination and Higher Qualification candidates may also eligible to apply.

The aspirant should have a completed 10+2 or Diploma in Engineering or I.T.I with specific Trades from a recognized Institution. Those who have a higher qualification like B.E and B.Tech may also eligible to apply but should have a Technical knowledge in their respective subjects.

The aspirants age should be between 18 years to 30 years at the time of appearing for this examination and Upper age limits is applicable.

Application fee for Loco pilot Recruitment is 40/- . The Examination fee is exempted for all women candidates and other reserved categories. The application form are available at All Head Post Offices in India.

The Recruitment process will be based on the Written Test as well as Personal Interview and finally the shortlisted candidates in the merit list are called for Verification of all the Original Documents. The Written Test consist of various sections like Quantitative Aptitude , Analytical Reasoning , English Language and General Knowledge. The question papers is available in bilingual.
22nd January 2014, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir.my name is suvijnanakala.b,i am studing engineering 4th year 2nd semister,electrical branch.i want to interest to do the railway job, i.e loco pilot.will i eligible to loco pilot job.plz rep me.
Thanking you sir.
B.Suvijnanakala,
4th-EEE,
V.S.M COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,
RAMACHANDRAPURAM,
PH NO:7382036390
15th June 2014, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of B.sc 1st year.m air hostess bnana chahti hu.we are very poor,how possibal my dreem.govt. Help kr skti h?
6th June 2015, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir my name is Isaac Abraham
I complited diploma in Computer science engineering
Hardware in computer
I like to be loco pilot in indian railways
I will be sincear and love to do this job
Thanking you
14th August 2015, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I'm elavarasan5292
I complited B.Sc computer science
I like to be loco pilot in railways
I will be sincere and to do this job
How can possible
2nd January 2016, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I have diploma in mechanical engineering BT its 2 yr course can I apply this job am interested plz ans me
13th January 2016, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

i am diploma mechanical engibnee i want to know what is the qualificationh for loco piilot please reply me my cell 9640105860
27th February 2017, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

I am completed my 12 and pursuing chartered accountancy (CA) course and I want loco pilot so please tell me does I can eligible for give test of loco pilot

WhatsApp number -9717685055
28th February 2017, 10:53 PM
diptchand
Junior Member+

Yes, You are eligible to apply for loco pilot job in Indian Railway.

You can get job in Railway through assistant loco pilot exam.

Age: Candidates should have attained 21 years and must have below 30 years.

Educational qualification: Candidate must have completed diploma or ITI in electrical / electronics / civil /automobile.
Selection process: This selection process consists of written exam (120 marks objective type )and medical fitness

Nationality: Indian.

Thank you.
Education and career forum.
15th March 2017, 01:10 AM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?

You will be engine driver in Indian Railway through RRB Assistant loco pilot exam.

Railway Recruitment Board RRB conducts examination for recruitment of assistant loco pilot (ALP).

•Educational qualification: candidate must have passed Matriculation/ class 10th exam and must have the qualification of Industrial Training Institute ITI (NCVT/SCVT) from any recognized board or institutes for ALP.

•Age limit: candidates age should be between 18-27 years for assistant loco pilot.
Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for sc/st candidate, 3 years for obc candidate,10 years for PWD candidate.

•Application fee: General candidates have to pay Rs. 100. Sc/st/Pwd/Ex service man / women candidates are exempted from application fee.

•Selection procedure: 1. Written test (computer based), Subjects - Quantitative aptitude,Reasoning,General studies,Technical ability .
2. Skill test(if applicable)

•REFERENCE Books:
1. Quantitative aptitude - R. S. AGGARWAL
2. General knowledge - Lucent
3. Reasoning - Arihant publication
Read SAMANYA GYAN book for general studies.

I hope this information will help you.
Thank you.
15th March 2017, 12:36 PM
ealpexpart@

Location: c/o debi dev, 2/ J green park north old calculate road. barrackpur. p.o.- talpukur, kolkata-700123
Post Re: Minimum qualification required to get a Loco Pilot job in RRB?

Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts examination for recruitment of assistant loco pilot (ALP).

•Educational qualification: candidate must have passed Matriculation/ class 10th exam and must have the qualification of Industrial Training Institute ITI (NCVT/SCVT) from any recognized board or institutes for ALP.

•Age limit: candidates age should be between 18-27 years for assistant loco pilot.
Age relaxation is applicable to 5 years for sc/st candidate, 3 years for obc candidate,10 years for persons with disabilities.

•Application fee: General candidates have to pay Rs. 100. Sc/st/Pwd/Ex service man / women candidates are exempted from application fee.

•Selection procedure: 1. Written test (computer based), Subjects - Quantitative aptitude,Reasoning,General studies,Technical ability .
2. Skill test(if applicable)

I hope this information will help you.
Thank you.
22nd June 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I am Bibil babu , I have completed by intermediate course Bi.p.c and know I am pursuing b.pharmacy. I wanted to become a loco pilot and am very much interested . can I become a loco pilot. Please help me.
19th October 2019, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I can complete diploma electrical engeeniring after apply locopilot job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?