1st June 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?

I am studying in first year of mechanical engg. and my aim is to become loco pilot or section engg. in indian railways . so please kindly suggest me the qualification required for the mentioned post. and what are the exams to be given. any special training is required to become loco pilot. what is the scope for the job in section engg.

please reply my question at [email protected]

5th June 2013, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?

What are the Qualification to beging the Loco poilet?
Plz replay me sir plz
3rd August 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?

How can I become a loco pilot or railway section engineer?I'm completed dip.mechanical.
19th September 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am an electronics engg. and presentely i am selected for assistent loco poilot in rrb bhopal. This job is better for me or i can join any engeneering post in railway.
7th December 2013, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

sir , i am do now B.E. (mechanical). can i apply for locopilot? can how?
21st March 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i am finished 12th with mat,phy,che,bio...i want to become a loco pilot so wich course is elligible sir....my humble request sir pls reply me sir...
7th September 2014, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in doing loco pilot I want to become an motor man
But problem is that now I am doing my civil Engineering 2nd year
Diploma so please suggest me that can i do loco piloting after my
Civil engineering
31st October 2014, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is sarathi meher nd im stydying in 2. my percentage in 10th is 60. so how can i apply for loco pilot in railway.what is the requirememnt???.what course have to read??? plz sir help me it's my dream to be a loco pilot in railway plz sir reply me on [email protected]
4th September 2015, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am completed diploma in mechanical. So I have become locopilet Which knowledge get me and how?'so please kindly suggest me.
See you soon
15th September 2015, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

I have passed intermidate from with 2 nd division art side.what is the job for me
24th November 2019, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i am going to complete my inter 2nd year by 2020 ,my aim is to become loco pilot so please suggest some ITI groups and institute recognized by NCVT& SCVT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?