4th December 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Is my BMLT degree valid for government jobs if completed from NIIMS University?

I have a degree of BMLT from NIIMS University, is it valid or not for the central lab technician government job? Can you please give me the right information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

7th December 2017, 09:51 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my BMLT degree valid for government jobs if completed from NIIMS University?

Yes, BMLT degree valid for government jobs after completing from NIMS University. The university is recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), Distance Education Council (DEC) and also by the Ministry of HRD of All Indian Universities.

Hence, there is no problem as the degree received from this university is valid for all types of government and private jobs.
8th December 2017, 05:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my BMLT degree valid for government jobs if completed from NIIMS University?

I am happy to tell you that definitely your BMLT degree from NIMS University is valid for getting Government jobs.
The above mentioned University is recognized by DEC (Distance Education Council) as well as by UGC (University Grants Commission).
For more details, contact to the official website of the University.
https://nimsuniversity.org/nims/approval-letters/
22nd November 2021, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

: Is my BMLT degree valid for government jobs if completed from jis University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?