16th January 2016, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Need previous years Insurance Administrative Officer entrance examination papers?

I want to get the entrance examination papers of various government insurance companies for the post of Administrative Officer. I am planning to prepare for the specified post. So please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years papers for administrative officer of National Insurance Company?
  2. National Insurance Corporation Administrative Officer (Generalist) previous question papers
  3. Previous years question papers for the post of administrative officer of National Insurance Company?
  4. Previous years question papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance company?
  5. Past years question papers of United Indian Insurance Co. Ltd. Exam?
  6. Previous year papers for the post of Administrative Officer(Generalist) in National Insurance Company? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Previous year Question Papers for the position of Administrative Officer of NIC and Oriental Insurance?
  8. Previous years question papers for National Insurance Company Limited Administrative officer exam?
  9. Examination For Insurance Surveyors Engineering Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Previous years question papers of National Insurance for the post of Administrative officer scale I(Generalist)?
  11. Previous years question papers and syllabus for post of administrative officer in general insurance companies
  12. United India Insurance Administrative officer exam question papers of past 5 years?
  13. Examination for Insurance Surveyors-Marine Cargo Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Previous year papers for administrative officer post for united insurance company?
  15. Previous year question papers of India Insurance Administrative Officer and Syllabus?
  16. Insurance Surveyors-Motor Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous years question papers of National Insurance
  18. Insurance Institute of India Fellowship Examination-Law and Economics of Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th July 2017, 10:14 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need previous years Insurance Administrative Officer entrance examination papers?

You were in need of the papers for Insurance Administrative Officer examination, so in order to help you to prepare for the examination I have attached the papers below. Download them from the given links and start solving the papers by yourself, so that you can prepare well for the examination and understand the difficulty level of the paper.

Best of luck.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NICL Administrative Officer Paper.pdf(84.1 KB, 4 views)
File Type: pdf NICL AO General Awareness.pdf(345.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf NICL AO Examination paper (3).pdf(753.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf NICL AO PAPERS.pdf(12.96 MB, 4 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?