23rd September 2015, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Need tips for clearing Intelligence Buerau exam for ACIO post?

I have applied for the Intelligence Bureau job for the post of ACIO. But i have not information about how to crack the written examination. So please give me some tips for that?

24th September 2015, 08:54 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Need tips for clearing Intelligence Buerau exam for ACIO post?

Here I am Giving you Some Preparation tips for intelligence bureau post of assistant central intelligence officer examination as given.

TIPS FOR IB EXAM FOR ACIO

** First of all you must know complete syllabus and exam pattern of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Examination.

** Then you have to give more attention for important topics of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Examination.

** For better preparation you have to solve the previous year question paper of IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Examination.

** Also you can buy books for Intelligence Buerau exam for ACIO post.

BEST NAME OF BOOKS

** IB ACIO Guide by R. Gupta

** Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Pratiyogita Sahitya

** Bharti Pariksha (Hindi) by Lal & Jain

** ACIO Practice work book by Kiran Prakashan
24th September 2015, 09:50 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need tips for clearing Intelligence Buerau exam for ACIO post?

ACIO stands for the Assistant Central Intelligence Officer. The entrance examination for the IB ACIO exam is conducted by the Ministry of Home Affairs. For better preparation, first of all see the paper pattern of written examination of ACIO.

1. Objective test: 100 questions and each question carries one marks.

2. Descriptive test: 50 marks.

The objective test consists of questions from following topics:

>>English Comprehension.

>>General awareness.

>>Mathematical ability.

>>Reasoning.

So in order to qualify the written exam, you must have command over above topics and areas. What matter most important is practice in case of mathematics, reasoning and comprehension. For Mathematical ability and reasoning R.S Aggarwal will be the best one.

Lucent Publication for General awareness and be updated with the recent happenings at national and international level. The best website for current affairs is www.gktoday.in.

Before the exams, practice model test papers as much as possible to gain speed in the exam because time is less and questions are more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?