13th July 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Notification, important dates and syllabus of UPSC exam for BDS graduate?

hello friends
where can i get upsc notifications related
to bds and what is the syllabus in upsc for bds graduates..
kindly tell me the important dates for upsc.(bds)..?????
Please tell me immedaitely

30th December 2014, 10:41 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Notification, important dates and syllabus of UPSC exam for BDS graduate?

Union Public Service Commission, a central government organisation authorized to conducts different examinations for engineering services, civil services, defense and many more through out the year across the country.

Educational qualification: You should be a graduate or pursued degree in any discipline from any recognized university in India.

Age: Minimum of 21 years to maximum of 30 years on 1st august of the year of the examination.

Starting Date of Online Application – October month

Last Date of Online Application – November month

Generally notification will be in September month.

Syllabus:
1. General awareness: history, sports, geography, environment, civics, basic science, arts and current affairs.
2. verbal ability in english: comprehension, error detection, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms and testing of vocabulary.
3. Numerical ability: decimal fraction, average, profit and loss, simplification, percentage ratio.
4. Reasoning and aptitude test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?