24th October 2018, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Junior Inspector recruitment in TNPSC. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Junior Inspector in TNPSC? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

29th October 2018, 08:00 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment 2018 are 30.

To be eligible to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment, you should have passed SSC or HSC from a recognised board.
29th October 2018, 10:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment?

Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment is 30 (thirty).

GTG: 5 posts
GTG-PSTM: 1 post
GTEX: 1 post
GTW0: 1 post
GTW-PSTM: 1 post
BCG: 3 posts
BCG-PSTM: 1 post
BCW: 1 post
BCG–MULDA: 1 post
BC(M)G: 1 post
BC(M)G-PSTM: 1 post
MBC/DCG: 4 posts
MBC/DCG-PSTM: 1 post
MBC/DCW: 2 posts
SCG: 1 post
SCG-PSTM: 1 post
SCW: 1 post
SCW-PSTM: 1 post
SCAW-PSTM: 1 post

Eligible candidates can apply on or before 21 November 2018.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notification...otyfn_JICS.pdf
29th October 2018, 04:04 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to apply for Junior Inspector recruitment in TNPSC. Can I know that how many vacancies are there for Junior Inspector in TNPSC? I don’t want any competition so I want to know about the vacancies.

There are 30 numbers of vacancies available in the TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department recruitment. Interested candidates can apply online for the TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department recruitment. Last date to apply online is 21st November, 2018. Candidates have to appear for the Written Examination for the selection to the TNPSC Junior Inspector of Co-operative Societies in Co-operative Department recruitment. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
29th October 2018, 10:01 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Inspector

>> Total - 30 vacancies

Distribution of vacancies is given below,
@ GTG - 5 vacancies
@ GTG-PSTM - 1
@ GTEX - 1
@ GTW - 1
@ GTW-PSTM - 1
@ BCG - 3
@ BCG-PSTM - 1
@ BCW - 2
@ BCG-MULDA - 1
@ BC(M)G-1
@ BC(M)G-PSTM - 1
@ MBC/ DCG - 4
@ MBC/ DCG-PSTM - 1
@ MBC/DCW - 2
@ SCG-1
@ SCG-PSTM-1
@ SCW -1
@ SCW-PSTM-1

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
1st November 2018, 12:01 AM
ritesh0691

To be eligible to apply for TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment:

>>you should have passed SSC or HSC from a recognised board.

>>Number of vacancies available in TNPSC Junior Inspector recruitment 2018 are 30.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?