11th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of BSNL Junior Engineer written exam? Duration of this exam?

Respected Sir,
Please help me to know about the question paper pattern of Junior Engineer written exam of BSNL recruitment. Please let me know about the paper pattern and duration of the written exam as I am really worried about my this exam. Please help me!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus and question pattern of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Technical(Mechanical Engineer) Written exam?
  2. Syllabus and exam pattern for the post of Junior Executive engineer
  3. Am I eligible for BSNL junior engineer post after diploma in electronics and telecommunications from IETE?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for BSNL junior engineering exam after having 2 backlogs in final year of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  5. BSNL TTA Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Pattern of Junior engineering entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  7. Is negative marking available in SSC Junior Engineer written exam? Whether interview is not conducted after this exam?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer written exam being a Diploma Civil Engineer?
  9. How should I prepare for RRB Sr Section Engineering Post?
  10. Syllabus and question pattern of IOCL Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  11. Question papers & books for JAO exam in BSNL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Syllabus and question pattern of RRB Junior Engineer(Mechanical) recruitment exam?
  13. How many SC seats are reserved in BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment at Chhattisgarh?
  14. List books for preparing for Junior Accounts Officer BSNL entrance examination?
  15. After passing diploma in electronics engineering branch how to get jobs in SAIL?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in written exam of DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment? Pattern of this written exam?
  17. How to get government jobs related to department of ECE? I am a 3rd year ECE student and studying in Kerala
  18. Important dates and application fee of BSNL Junior Engineer recruitment?
12th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pattern of BSNL Junior Engineer written exam? Duration of this exam?

Examination Pattern of BSNL Junior Engineer Recruitment:

Type of Questions - Multiple Choice Objective Type

The pattern consists of the following,

>> Part I - General Ability Test
Number of Questions - 20 Q
Number of Marks - 20 M

>> Part II - Basic Engineering
Number of Questions - 90 Q
Number of Marks - 90 M

>> Part III - Specialization
Number of Questions - 90 Q
Number of Marks - 90 M

Total Questions - 200 Questions
Total Marks - 200 Marks
Duration of Exam - 3 hours (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)
13th July 2016, 04:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pattern of BSNL Junior Engineer written exam? Duration of this exam?

The pattern of question paper will be objective type with negative marking. Duration of exam will be of 3 hours from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.

There will be 200 question of 200 marks. Below is the bifurcation of questions as per the subjects:-

1. General Ability Test:- 20 questions of 20 marks

2. Basic Engineering:- 90 questions of 90 marks

3. Specialization:- 90 questions of 90 marks

Below I have attached the notification for the same which will give you more details in brief.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Notification-BSNL-Jr-Engineer-Posts.pdf(303.5 KB, 35 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?