18th April 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Pay and allowance of TA Officer is similar to Army Officer? Can I opt for full time job? For how long to serve?

Jai Hind,
I am serving Indian Airforce as a corporal. I want to serve my nation as an officer and I think TA is the best answer of my question. but I have few queries regarding---
1. If I will join TA as an officer, should I get pay and allowances similar to a regular army officer through out an year(12 months)?
2. can I opt this as a full time job?
3. if yes for above question, should I serve for 12 months in a year or less?

please reply because forms are open.....

with warm regards
sandeep

22nd June 2016, 08:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay and allowance of TA Officer is similar to Army Officer? Can I opt for full time job? For how long to serve?

First of all I want to tell you that if you are already working in Indian Air Force then you will not be eligible for TA. Just make sure you are doing a permanent job in any defence sector of India before applying.

TA is a part time job and it will become full time only in few cases. Everyone can't get full commission and it all depends on the performance and suitability of the candidate. Pay scale will be same as that of the other regular officers of the same rank. There is limited time available for TA officers to serve which varies from 30 to 60 days per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?