17th November 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited? I have applied for the same post through National Fertilizers Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

23rd November 2018, 12:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited? I have applied for the same post through National Fertilizers Limited recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited is given below:

Accounts Officer (pre-revised) – Rs 16,400-Rs 40,500

There are 40 Accounts Officer vacancy positions available in the National Fertilizers Limited (UR – 20, SC – 6, ST – 3, OBC (NCL) – 11)
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Accounts Officer recruitment in National Fertilizers Limited. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
23rd November 2018, 06:33 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited?

Pay Scale offered for the Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited:

The detailed information about the pay scale that is offered for the position of an Accounts Officer in National Fertilizers Limited is given below,

Name of the Organization - National Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Officer

>> Pay Scale (Pre-revised) - Rs.16,400 - Rs.40,500/- per month

You may refer the official notification that is attached below for more detailed information.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
24th November 2018, 07:31 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The details of vacancies related to Account officers in National Fertilizer Limited are:

1. The total number of vacancy is 40.

2. Upper age limit is 30 years.

3. Pay scale allotted is Rs 16,400 to Rs 40,500.
25th November 2018, 01:04 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment:

Selected candidates as Accounts officer will get pay in between Rs.16400-40500/- per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.nationalfertilizers.com.
25th November 2018, 01:27 PM
EASY EMI
Senior Member+

Pay Scale allotted for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Officer recruitment is between Rs.16,400 - 40,500/- per month.

For more information, you can visit www.nationalfertilizers.com.
5th June 2021, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

i am working in an MNC and having CTC of 4 lakh , so can i apply for the account officer post in National Fertilizer Limited ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?