9th May 2019, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Accounts Assistant which is available in National Fertilizers Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

12th May 2019, 06:42 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

Pay Scale offered for the position of Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of an Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Fertilizers Limited

Name of the Job Position - Accounts Assistant

>> Pay Scale offered - Rs.9,000/- to Rs.16,400/- (Pre-revised)

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply
12th May 2019, 06:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

The pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is Rs. 9000/- to Rs. 16400/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Assistant recruitment, you should have passed B.Com degree with at least 50% (45% for reserved category) aggregate marks from a recognised college/ university.
12th May 2019, 08:25 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum pay scale of an Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited, may start from Rs. 8,500/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually and may range up to Rs. 16,000/- and above per month.

Candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/
13th May 2019, 01:14 PM
EducationConsultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Accounts Assistant which is available in National Fertilizers Limited? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to the Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is given below:

Accounts Assistant – Pre Revised – Rs 9,000 to Rs 16,400

Candidates are also paid DA, House Rent Allowance / Company Accommodation and other allowances like Medical Facilities, Leave Encashment, Contributory PF, Gratuity, Performance Related Pay, Group Personal Accident, etc.
13th May 2019, 02:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Assistant recruitment is Rs. 9,000 - Rs. 16,400/- Pre revised.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.nationalfertilizers.com/.
14th May 2019, 12:30 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited is Rs. 9000 - 16400.

APPLICATION FEE

** General & OBC = Rs. 200/-

** SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM candidates = Nil

In order to apply for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Assistant recruitment, you should visit the official website. The total number of post for National Fertilizers Limited Accounts Assistant recruitment is 52.
15th May 2019, 07:11 AM
Najia94

Post Re: Pay scale allotted to Accounts Assistant in National Fertilizers Limited?

National Fertilizer limited is a government of India undertaking organisation.. they are hiring for the post of accounts assistant..

Number of vacancies: 52

Pay scale:RS 9000-16400 ( W3 level)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?