4th August 2019, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Aircraft Technician in Air India Limited?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Aircraft Technician in Air India Limited? I have applied for the same post in Air India Limited. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

7th August 2019, 03:41 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Aircraft Technician in Air India Limited?

The minimum salary of an Aircraft Technician in Air India Limited, may range up to Rs. 19,500/- and above per month.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may increase gradually as per the norms of the organization.
7th August 2019, 06:01 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) is hiring for the post of Aircraft Technicians (A&C and Avionics) & Skilled Tradesmen (Ancillary Trades). Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview from 26th August to 13th September, 2019.

Salary for the same is Rs.20000/month.

For further information, download the official notice from the given link, http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/808_1_Revised-Notification-for-Aircraft-Tech-and-Skilled-tradesmen.pdf.
7th August 2019, 06:07 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment is Rs. 20,000 per month.

Date of Interview: 26th August 2019 to 24th September 2019.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
7th August 2019, 07:58 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Salary Package of Air India Limited Aircraft Technician recruitment is:

~~ Rs.20,000/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?