17th April 2019, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Apprentice in Naval Dockyard Mumbai?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Apprentice through Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

20th April 2019, 12:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Apprentice in Naval Dockyard Mumbai?

The pay scale allotted to Apprentice is Naval Dockyard Mumbai is mentioned below:-

—> During first year of training:- 70% of Minimum Wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State.

—> During Second year of training:- 80% of Minimum Wage of Semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State.
20th April 2019, 01:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The salary of an Apprentice in Naval Dockyard, has not been updated yet. However, in the first year of the training, candidates will get the 70% of minimum wage of semi skilled workers. During the 2nd year, they will get minimum 80% wage of semi skilled workers.
20th April 2019, 01:54 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale allotted in Naval Dockyard Mumbai Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Naval Dockyard, Mumbai

Name of the Job Position - Apprentice

>> Payment of Stipend to Apprentices:-

@ During 1st year of Training - 70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State.

@ During 2nd year of Training - 80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.

Click here for more detailed information
21st April 2019, 01:20 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Apprentice through Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

Payment of stipend to the apprentices in the Naval Dockyard Mumbai is given below:

During the first year of training – 70% of minimum wages of semi skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State

During the second year of training – 80% of minimum wages of semi skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?