18th November 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Assistant Supervisors in Air India?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the pay scale of Assistant Supervisor in Air India? I am going to apply for this recruitment. Please let me know the pay scale immediately. Waiting for your response!

20th November 2019, 03:47 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Assistant Supervisors in Air India?

Pay scale allotted to Air India Assistant Supervisor recruitment is Rs. 19,570 per month.

Vacancies are available in Air India Assistant Supervisor recruitment is 170 posts.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.airindia.in/.
20th November 2019, 09:59 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Assistant Supervisor in Air India is Rs.19570 per month. The selection procedure is on the basis of written examination/ skill test.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university and diploma course in computer minimum of 6 months duration from a recognized institute or BCA/BSc IT graduate IT or diploma in aircraft maintenance engineering from a recognized institute. The last date to apply is 24th November 2019 and there are total 170 posts available. I am also giving you the website link through which you can apply that is www.airindia.in
21st November 2019, 01:00 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale :-
-------------
You will get a monthly salary of Rs. 19,570/- for the post of Assistant Supervisors in Air India.

The last date for Submission of online Application Form : 05 November, 2019.

You can check the below website for more information.
http://aiesl.airindia.in/
21st November 2019, 12:56 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to Air India Assistant Supervisor recruitment:

~~ Rs.19,570/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?