21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Security Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale in Air India Air Transport Services Limited for a Security Agent post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

26th January 2019, 10:46 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Security Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited?

The starting salary of a Security Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited, may range approximately Rs. 20,000/- and above per month. The salary, may increase gradually, as per the performance and experience of the candidate. Interested candidates can visit the official website below and apply for the recruitment.

Web: http://www.airindia.in.
26th January 2019, 01:16 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Security Agent in Air India Air Transport Services Limited?

Pay Scale allotted for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment is Rs. 20,190/- per month. On acquiring/having valid Basic AVSEC
qualification & X-BIS certification, additional allowances i.e. Rs. 1,000/- for Basic AVSEC
and Rs. 1,500/- for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.

For more information, you can visit on www.airindia.in.
26th January 2019, 08:00 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Air India Air Transport Services Limited

Name of the Job Position - Security Agent

Emoluments:-

>> For AVSEC Qualified: Rs.20,154/- (Min wages per month)

>> For Non-AVSEC Qualified: Rs.17,654/- (Min wages per month)

In addition to the above, additional allowances of Rs.1,000/- for BASIC AVSEC and Rs.1,500/- for X-BIS will be paid as applicable.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?