21st June 2020, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Electrical Engineers in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I am searching for information regarding the pay scale of Electrical Engineers in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Please let me know about the pay scale allotted for such a particular post in this company. I also want to know about the cost of the application.

23rd June 2020, 12:27 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electrical Engineers in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Electrical Engineer recruitment is Rs. 30,000 per month.

Selection Procedure of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Electrical Engineer recruitment will be based on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.

Vacancies are available in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Electrical Engineer recruitment is 14 posts.

Cost of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Electrical Engineer recruitment Application form is For All category candidates is Rs. 400/- and For SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.powergridindia.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?