28th September 2019, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Electrician Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Electrician Trade Apprentice post in Uranium Corporation of India Limited. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

1st October 2019, 12:50 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electrician Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay Scale offered in Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Uranium Corporation of India Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trade Apprentice (Electrician)

>> Payment of the Stipend to Apprentice:-

@ The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices will be followed (Rule 11 of the Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant).

@ Please go through the official notification for more detailed information.

Click here for official notification
2nd October 2019, 03:33 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Electrician Trade Apprentices in Uranium Corporation of India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment is The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].

Cost of Uranium Corporation of India Limited Electrician Trade Apprentice recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ucil.gov.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?