31st May 2019, 06:09 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Andhra Pradesh PSC for a Food Safety Officer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

1st June 2019, 06:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

The minimum salary which a Food Safety Officer may get under Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment, is Rs. 28,500/- and above per month. The salary may increase gradually as per the performance and experience of the candidate and may range up to Rs. 78,500/- and above per month.
1st June 2019, 07:17 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted for Andhra Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Food Safety Officer recruitment is Rs.28,940 – Rs. 78,910.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website https://psc.ap.gov.in.
1st June 2019, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment is Rs. 28,940/- to Rs. 78,910/- per month.

Candidates who hold a Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Masters Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized college/ university are eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 10:21 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment:

Pay Scale offered in this Andhra Pradesh PSC Food Safety Officer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Andhra Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Food Safety Officer

Pay Scale offered:-

>> In the scale of - Rs.28,940/- to Rs.78,910/-

Click here for official notification
2nd June 2019, 01:57 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Andhra Pradesh PSC for a Food Safety Officer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Food Safety Officer recruitment through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) is given below:

Pay Scale – Rs 28,940 – Rs 78,910

There are totally 22 Food Safety Officer vacancies available under Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). Interested candidates can apply online for the recruitment.
2nd June 2019, 03:34 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment:

~~ Pay scale: Rs. 28,940/- – Rs. 78,910/-.
2nd June 2019, 09:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment will get salary pay in the scale of Rs. 28,940 – 78,910/- per month.

Total vacancies - 22 posts

Last date for application - 28th March 2019

For more information, you can visit the below mentioned official notification attachment link.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 12_2019-1.pdf(337.7 KB, 0 views)
2nd June 2019, 09:25 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who are selected as a Food Safety Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC recruitment can get a Pay scale of Rs. 28,940 to 78,910. As of now, there are 22 Food Safety Officer vacancies available. Interested candidates can apply through online. Official website -> https://psc.ap.gov.in.
2nd June 2019, 10:35 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Pay scale required for Food Safety Officer is Rs.28940 to Rs.78910.

Name of the post : Food Security Officer

Name of the organization : Andhra pradesh PSC

Total number of vacancies : 22 posts.

Pay scale of Rs.28940 to 78910.

Age criteria :

Minimum Age is 18 years

Maximum age is 42 years

The above age limits should be considered as on 01st july 2019.

Age relaxation will also be applicable as per government norms.
3rd June 2019, 09:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the advertisement released for recruitment of Food Safety Officer recruitment under Andhra Pradesh PSC, the scale of pay allotted for the same recruitment is
of Rs.28,940 - 78,910 /-.

For more information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://psc.ap.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?