31st December 2018, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Agriculture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC?

After searching alot, I finally know about the Andhra Pradesh PSC details of Agriculture Officer. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

4th January 2019, 07:57 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Agriculture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC?

The pay scale allotted to Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer is Rs. 35120/- to Rs. 87130/- per month.

You should have passed Bachelor of Science in Agriculture to be eligible to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer recruitment.
4th January 2019, 11:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Agriculture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC?

Selected candidates for Agriculture Officer through Andhra Pradesh PSC will get a salary pay of Rs. 35,120 – 87,130/- per month. Candidates must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from any recognised University to be eligible to apply for Agriculture Officer in Andhra Pradesh PSC. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 29/01/2019.

For details, visit official notification link:
https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(ymc2bje214j...ns/21_2018.pdf
6th January 2019, 08:01 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for the Andhra Pradesh PSC Agriculture Officer general recruitment, the scale of pay under the same recruitment is of Rs.35,120 - 87,130 .

For more details regarding the same examination, you can download the official advertisement released for the same examination by referring to the link https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(wijerwrfsh2...ns/21_2018.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?