7th December 2019, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Hindustan Copper Limited? Age limit to apply?

Hi everyone, I came to know that Hindustan Copper Limited is recruiting for Graduate Apprentice Trainee. I want to apply for this recruitment. Can I know about the age limit for applying? Kindly tell me about the pay scale also for this particular post.

9th December 2019, 07:29 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Hindustan Copper Limited? Age limit to apply?

The proposed monthly stipend allotted for candidates getting selected for Graduate Apprenticeship in Hindustan Copper Limited is of Rs 9000/-.

Further, no details regarding the age criteria to apply for the same recruitment is mentioned in the official advertisement. So, exact details regarding the same cannot be provided here.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link https://www.hindustancopper.com/Uplo...NoticeFILE.pdf and download the official advertisement released for the same recruitment.
9th December 2019, 09:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Hindustan Copper Limited? Age limit to apply?

Pay Scale offered for Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment and age limit:

The detailed information about the pay scale or stipend offered for a Graduate Apprentice Trainee in Hindustan Copper Limited recruitment is given below.

>> Stipend Offered - Rs.9,000/- per month

>> As per my knowledge, there is no certain age is required to be eligible.

Click here for more details

Click here for notification

Click here for Login
11th December 2019, 12:22 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale :-
-------------
You may expect a Salary of Rs. 9,000/- per month for the post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees in Hindustan Copper Limited.

There is no age limit for this post.

You may visit the following website for more information.
https://www.hindustancopper.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?