7th December 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to System Analysts in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation? Cost of application?

Dear Sir, I came to know that Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation is published a notification for the recruitment of System Analyst. I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post. And I also want to know how much I have to pay for the application?

9th December 2019, 02:25 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to System Analysts in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation? Cost of application?

Pay scale allotted to Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment is Rs. 37,800 per month.

Cost of Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation System Analyst recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.hartron.org.in/.
9th December 2019, 09:11 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to System Analysts in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation? Cost of application?

Pay Scale offered for a System Analyst in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation and Cost of application:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for a System Analyst in Haryana State Electronics Development Corporation and Cost of application is given below.

>> Pay Scale - Rs.37,800/- per month

>> Cost of application fee - Rs.354/- (Three hundred and fifty four rupees only)

Click here for notification 1

Click here for notification 2
11th December 2019, 10:40 PM
Lijishaf

Pay scale alloted forHaryana state electronics development corporation system analyst is 37800 rs/ month.
There is no cost forapplication.
Visit www.hartron.org for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?