3rd January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Tamil Nadu PSC for a Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

8th January 2019, 09:49 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment is Rs. 35400 - 112400 per month.

The last date to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Hostel Superintendent cum Physical Training Officer recruitment is 30tj January 2019.
8th January 2019, 10:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment?

Pay Scale offered for Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer through Tamil Nadu PSC recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Tamil Nadu PSC

Name of the Job Position - Hostel Superintendent-cum-Physical Training Officer

Pay Scale offered - Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?