3rd January 2019, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please provide me the proper information as I want to know about the age limit to apply for Upper Division Clerk recruitment of Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore. I am interested to apply in this recruitment. Please help me with this information.

8th January 2019, 08:47 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Age limit to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment is maximum 30 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules.

The last date to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment is 31st January 2019.
8th January 2019, 11:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics-Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment?

Age criteria required to apply for Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment:

The basic age criteria required to apply for this Indian Institute of Astrophysics Bangalore Upper Division Clerk recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Indian Institute of Astrophysics

Name of the Job Position - Upper Division Clerk

>> Maximum age should not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible.

>> Of course, age relaxation is applicable for OBC and SC/ ST category candidates.

Click here to Apply Online
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?