7th September 2019, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Civil Engineer through Odisha SSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Odisha SSC for a Junior Civil Engineer. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale of Junior Civil Engineer? I am going to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the pay scale.

9th September 2019, 03:28 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Civil Engineer through Odisha SSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to Odisha SSC (Staff Selection Commission) Junior Civil Engineer recruitment is Rs, 16,880 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.ossc.gov.in/.
9th September 2019, 04:37 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Civil Engineer through Odisha SSC recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through Odisha SSC for a Junior Civil Engineer. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale of Junior Civil Engineer? I am going to apply for the same post but I don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to the Junior Engineer (Civil) recruitment in the Odisha Staff Selection Commission is given below:

Selected candidates are appointed initially on a contract basis.

Consolidated Salary – Rs 16,880 per month (1st year)

However, the salary / scale of pay and other conditions may vary as per the decision of the Government of Odisha from time to time.

Odisha Staff Selection Commission website link is given Click Here
9th September 2019, 06:25 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Salary Package of Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

~~ Rs. 16,880/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their official website.
9th September 2019, 10:20 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The starting salary of a Junior civil engineer in Orissa SSC recruitment, main range upto Rs. 16,500/- and above per month. Gradually day salary of the candidate may increase according to the norms of the organisation depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.

Candidates were interested to apply for the recruitment and visit the official website below and fill up the online application on or before 29th September 2019.

Web: http://www.ossc.gov.in
9th September 2019, 10:28 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - Odisha Staff Selection Commission

Name of the Job Position - Junior Engineer (Civil)

>> Consolidated pay - Rs.16,880/- as per Odisha Group B Posts (Contractual Appointment) Rules, 2013

>> The condition of services will be governed by the relevant cadre rules.

Click here for official notification

Click here for indicative advertisement

Click here to apply online
9th September 2019, 10:55 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Odisha SSC Junior Civil Engineer recruitment:

## Pay Scale: Rs. 16,880/- (Per Month).

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
9th September 2019, 11:39 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Civil Engineer through Odisha SSC recruitment is-
Rs. 16,880.
10th September 2019, 12:06 AM
mebatman

Pay Scale alloted to Junior Civil Engineer through Odisha SSC recruitment are -
Rs. 16,880/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?