24th October 2018, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Junior Hindi Translator post in SSC recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible? Waiting for your response!

29th October 2018, 03:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment?

Selected candidates for Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment will get a salary pay of Level-6 (Rs. 35400/- to 112400/-) per month. Candidates who have passed master’s degree from the recognized university in Hindi with English as an elective or compulsory subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level are eligible to apply for Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment. Also candidates must have passed Diploma or Certificate course in Translation from Hindi to English or vise versa to be eligible.
29th October 2018, 06:10 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment?

Candidates who are interested to apply for Junior Hindi Translator through SSC recruitment, will get an approximate salary of around Rs. 35,000/- and above and it may range upto Rs. 1,12,000/- and above depending upon the experience and performance of the candidate.

Web: http://ssconline.nic.in/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?