3rd September 2019, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Junior Engineer post in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

5th September 2019, 02:29 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment is Rs. 35,000 per month.

Cost of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment application form is For Gen/ OBC candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/ST/PH candidates is Rs. 250/-.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.becil.com/.
5th September 2019, 11:52 PM
Aatma Parivaar
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Engineers in Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Junior Engineer recruitment:

## Pay Scale: Rs.35,000/- (Per Month).

## Application Fee:

For Gen/ OBC - Rs.500.

For reserved category - Rs.250.

For more information regarding this recruitment you can visit their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?