10th August 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

14th August 2019, 01:11 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of pay scale for Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India? I have tried and searched alot but found different pay scales everywhere. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Pay Scale allotted to the Legal Young Professionals (Legal) on contract basis in the National Highways Authority of India is given below:

Consolidated salary of Rs 60,000 per month, all inclusive

Salary will increase 5% every year subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidate

National Highways Authority of India website link is given https://nhai.gov.in/current-vacancies.htm
14th August 2019, 03:47 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India?

The minimum salary of a Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India, may range up to Rs. 59,000/- and above per month.

The salary of the candidate may increase gradually depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate as per the norms of the organization.
14th August 2019, 05:15 PM
phool1004

Pay Scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India is Rs.50,000 per months.

For more information you can visit on (https://nhai.gov.in/)

Postal Address:

The General Manager (Tech),
National Highway Authority of India Regional Office,
Bengaluru-Tumkur Road (NH-4),
M.S. Ramaiah Enclave, Nagasnadra Post,
Bengaluru – 560073.
14th August 2019, 08:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The proposed pay scale for the post of Young Professionals (Legal) under NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) is Rs. 60,000 per month consolidated inclusive of all allowances. Further, the consolidated remuneration will be increased @ 5% for each succeeding year subject to satisfactory performance.

For more detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link https://nhai.gov.in/writereaddata/Po...alLEGAL002.pdf.
14th August 2019, 10:25 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India is Rs.60,000 per month along with 5% annual increment.

The last date to apply for Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India is 30th August 2019.

You can visit the website https://nhai.gov.in for more details and to fill the application form
14th August 2019, 10:34 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India.

You may expect a salary of Rs. 60,000/- per month for the post of Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India.

You may check the below website for more information.
https://nhai.gov.in/
14th August 2019, 11:25 PM
Mantun Bhai

Legal Young Professional in National Highways Authority of India:

>> Salary: Rs. 60,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website.
15th August 2019, 08:36 AM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

National Highways Authority of India Legal Young Professional recruitment -

* Pay scale allotted for the post of Legal Young Professional available under National Authority of India is Rs. 60,000 per month.
All eligible or interested candidates log on to official website before 23rd August 2019.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?