25th February 2020, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Management Trainees in National Aluminium Company Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Management Trainee post in National Aluminium Company Limited. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

27th February 2020, 05:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Management Trainees in National Aluminium Company Limited? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment is Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000 per month.

Vacancies are available in National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment is 8 posts.

Cost of National Aluminium Company Limited Management Trainee recruitment Application form is For General category candidates is Rs. 500/- and For SC/PWD category candidates is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nalcoindia.com/.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?