20th February 2019, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Medical Officer through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the pay scale of Medical Officer through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment? I have applied for the same post through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment. But I don’t know about the pay scale for the same post. So kindly tell me about the pay scale as soon as possible.

26th February 2019, 07:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Medical Officer through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Pay Scale offered in Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment:

The detailed pay scale offered in Madhya Pradesh PSC Medical Officer recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Madhya Pradesh PSC

Name of the Job Position - Medical Officer

Pay Scale offered:-

>> Rs.15,600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay

Click here for Apply Link
26th February 2019, 04:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Medical Officer through Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted to Madhya Pradesh PSC (Public Service Commission) Medical Officer recruitment is Rs 15,600 to Rs 39,100 in addition to grade pay of Rs 5,400.

For more information, you can visit their official website www.mponline.gov.in.
26th February 2019, 08:13 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Medical Officer in Madhya Pradesh PSC recruitment, may start from Rs. 15,000/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 39,000/- and above per month depending upon the performance of the candidate. Candidates can visit the official website and apply.

Web: mppsc.nic.in
26th February 2019, 08:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the official notification released for the MPPSC Medical Officer recruitment, the pay scale allotted for the post of Medical Officer under the same recruitment is of Rs 15,600-39,100 + Grade pay of 5400. In addition other dearness allowance and allowances are also paid as per the state government norms.

For more details regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link www.mppsc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?