22nd December 2019, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Medical Officers in NRHM Assam? Cost of recruitment application?

Hi Sir, I want to know about the pay scale for Medical Officer post in NRHM Assam. Actually, I am going to apply for the recruitment of this post so I want to know about the pay scale. And also let me know about the cost of the application.

24th December 2019, 04:23 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Medical Officers in NRHM Assam? Cost of recruitment application?

Pay scale allotted to NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment is Rs. 50,000 per month.

Cost of NRHM (National Rural Health Mission) Assam Medical Officer recruitment application form is NIL.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in/.
24th December 2019, 11:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Medical Officers in NRHM Assam? Cost of recruitment application?

The pay scale allotted to Medical Officers in NRHM Assam is Rs.50000 per month. There are total 317 vacancies is available for this post and there is no application fee for this post.

The maximum age limit to apply for this post is 62 years. I am also giving you the website link for your reference that is https://nhm.assam.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?