21st December 2019, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure for Technicians in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment?

Hello Sir/Madam, can you please let me know about the selection procedure of Technicians in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre? I want to apply for the recruitment of VSSC. Please provide me the selection procedure as soon as possible.

23rd December 2019, 12:53 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technicians in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment?

Selection Procedure of Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre Technician recruitment will be based on Written Test and Skill Test.

For more information, you can visit their official website https://www.vssc.gov.in/.
23rd December 2019, 08:50 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure for Technicians in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment?

Selection procedure for Technicians in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre recruitment are as mentioned below:-
Written Test
Skill Test

Job Location - Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
24th December 2019, 10:54 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

The selection of candidates for their recruitment as Technician in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre will be done on the basis of following stages of examination :-

* Stage I) Written Test.

* Stage II) Skill test.

Note :- final selection will be based on the performance in written test only and Skill test will be just qualifying in nature.

For detailed information regarding the same recruitment, you can refer to the link http://www2.vssc.gov.in:8080/RMT311/advt311.htm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?