28th January 2019, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through West Bengal PSC for a Motor Vehicles Inspector post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

7th February 2019, 09:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

The pay scale allotted to Motor Vehicle Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment is Rs. 7100-37600/- plus grade pay of Rs. 3900/- per month.

You should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in any discipline from a recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment.
7th February 2019, 02:24 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment?

Pay scale allotted for West Bengal PSC (Public Service Commission) Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is:

>> Candidates who have selected in written test and interview session will receive monthly payment is Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs.3900/-.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://pscwbapplication.in/.
7th February 2019, 08:27 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have selected for the post of Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment, will receive a monthly pay of Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37,600/- with grade pay of Rs. 3900/-. To be eligible to apply for Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment, candidates must have passed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university/institute.

For more details you can visit the below mentioned website notification link.
http://pscwbapplication.in/pdf19/2679587.pdf
7th February 2019, 11:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered in West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in West Bengal PSC Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - West Bengal Public Service Commission

Name of the Job Position - Motor Vehicles Inspector

Pay Scale offered -
Rs.7,100/- to Rs.37,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3,700/- per month

Pay Band - 3

Click here for official notification

Click here to Apply Online
8th February 2019, 12:40 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale through West Bengal PSC for a Motor Vehicles Inspector post. Can anyone of you let me know about the pay scale? I am going to apply for the same post but don’t know about the pay scale.

Pay scale allotted to Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment is given below:

Pay – Rs 7,100 – Rs 37,600 with Grade Pay Rs 3,900

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment in West Bengal PSC.
8th February 2019, 03:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary of a Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment may start from Rs. 7,000/- and above per month and it may range up to Rs. 37,500/- and above per month depending upon the performance of the candidate. They will also get a Grade pay of Rs. 3,900/- per month.
9th February 2019, 01:33 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Pay scale allotted to Motor Vehicles Inspector through West Bengal PSC recruitment is given below:

Pay – Rs 7,100 – Rs 37,600 with Grade Pay Rs 3,900

Interested and eligible candidates can apply online to the Motor Vehicles Inspector recruitment in West Bengal PSC.
16th December 2019, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to know ....starting Gross salary of West Bengal m.v.i
18th August 2020, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Motor Vehicle Inspectors(MVI) are of two types..
1. MVI Technical (grade pay 4100) pay scale 11
2. MVI Non Technical (grade pay 3900) pay scale 10

In 1st you must have mechanical or automobile degree or diploma and 2yrs experience in that field.
And 2nd one you must have graduation in any field but required some physical measurement see notification..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?