28th November 2018, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Multi Tasking Staff which is available in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

3rd December 2018, 08:10 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad?

The pay scale allotted to National Institute of Nutrition Hyderabad Multi Tasking Staff is Rs.15,750/- and Grade Pat of Rs.5,000/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for NIN Hyderabad Multi Tasking Staff, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board.
3rd December 2018, 07:15 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad?

The minimum pay scale of a Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute Of Nutrition, may range approximately Rs. 18,000/- and above per month. The maximum pay scale may range approximately Rs. 56,000/- and above per month, depending upon the performance and experiemce of the candidate.
4th December 2018, 07:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Selected candidates for Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad will get a salary pay of Rs. 18000-56900/- per month. Candidates must have passed matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board to be eligible to apply for National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Multi Tasking Staff recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 24 December 2018.

For detailed information, please visit the below mentioned official notification link.
http://ninindia.org/EMP_2.pdf
4th December 2018, 09:41 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for the position of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered for the position of a Multi Tasking Staff in National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad

Name of the Job Position - Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)

Pay Matrix:- Pay Matrix Level 1 of 7th CPC

Pay Scale - Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- per month

Click here to Apply Online
5th December 2018, 04:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

National Institute Of Nutrition Hyderabad Multi Tasking Staff recruitment

Pay Scale allotted for this is Rs. 15,800 Per Month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http:\\www.ninindia.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?