6th August 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I crack UPSC exam after my B.E?

sir,
can i crack the UPSC exam after my BE. I want Become an IAS officer....
I am in last year of BE(mechanical Engg.)
please give me some sugession regarding study I remove me from this Darkness........

30th June 2015, 08:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I crack UPSC exam after my B.E?

UPSC stands for the Union Public Service Commission. It is the examination conducting body of India which conducts large number of entrance exams for selection of candidates for different posts under Central Government.

After bachelor of engineering, you are eligible for following UPSC entrance exams:

>>Civil Services examination.

>>Combined Defense Services.

>>Central Police Force examination.

Yes, why not you can definitely crack UPSC exams after completing your bachelor's degree in engineering, what it requires is consistent hard labour along with determination, dedication and devotion towards your career goal.

You have not mentioned for which UPSC exam you want to appear and crack but a common general awareness is present in written examination of all the exams of UPSC.

So at the basic level, you can start working on general awareness by reading daily newspapers, current affairs, journals, India Yearbook. Read NCERT books for science and social science.

You can get more information regarding this exams at the official website of UPSC www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?