17th May 2019, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Nurse in MRB-Tamil Nadu?

After searching alot, I finally know about the MRB-Tamil Nadu details of Nurse. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

21st May 2019, 04:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Nurse in MRB-Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After searching alot, I finally know about the MRB-Tamil Nadu details of Nurse. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

Pay Scale allotted to Nurse (on contract) in Government of Tamil Nadu – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is given below:

Consolidated pay - Rs 14,000/- per month

They will get also Rs 500/- increment per year

There are in total 2,345 Nurse vacancies available in the Government of Tamil Nadu – Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) Nurse recruitment.
21st May 2019, 07:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Nurse in MRB TamilNadu is Rs. 14000/- per month. Also, there will be an annual increment of Rs. 500/- every year.

To be eligible to apply for TamilNadu MRB Nurse recruitment, you should have passed Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a Government recognised institution and permanently registered with the Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council on or before the date of notification i.e., 06.02.2019.
21st May 2019, 09:08 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted for MRB-Tamil Nadu Nurse recruitment is Monthly income of Rs.14,000 will be paid for recruited candidates as nurse and there will be a pay increment of Rs.500/- every year.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website http://www.mrb.tn.gov.in/.
22nd May 2019, 12:33 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale allotted to Nurse in MRB-Tamil Nadu:-

Monthly income of Rs. 14,000 will be paid for recruited candidate as nurse and there will be a pay increment of Rs. 500/- every year.
22nd May 2019, 12:40 AM
LegendKiller99

Pay Scale allotted to Nurse in MRB-Tamil Nadu:

Consolidated Pay of Rs. 14,000/-per month with annual increment of Rs. 500/- [as per G.O(Ms).No.232, Health and Family Welfare (EAP-II-1) Department Dated 13.06.2018]
27th December 2020, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Good morning everyone, This is the way The Tamilnadu government treating the nurses. we don't have any government holidays(including week off), we don't have extra pay, we don't have a man power in Government PHC. We are conducting delivery but credit goes to VHN & ASHA workers. someone is telling infront of me that we(nurses) are slaves for the government. Please don't think nurses are happy. Nurses raise your hand, we are women, women is a power. Support nurses. Jaihind. We need justice.Yearly 500/- increment, hats of you.
27th December 2020, 11:00 AM
Varalakshmimuthukumar

Good morning everyone, This is the way The Tamilnadu government treating the nurses. we don't have any government holidays(including week off), we don't have extra pay, we don't have a man power in Government PHC. We are conducting delivery but credit goes to other workers. someone is telling infront of me that we(nurses) are slaves for the government. Please don't think nurses are happy. Nurses raise your hand, we are women, women is a power. Support nurses. Jaihind. We need justice.Yearly 500/- increment, hats of you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?