31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation?

Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation? I have applied in NMDFC recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

3rd August 2019, 02:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation?

Pay Scale offered in National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment:

The detailed information about the pay scale offered in this recruitment is given below.

Name of the Organization - National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation

Name of the Job Position - Office Assistant

>> Pay scale offered:- Rs.25,000/- to Rs.95,000/- (NE-3)

@ You must have completed First Class degree at Graduation level in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

Click here for official notification

Click here to apply online
3rd August 2019, 04:31 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation?

Pay Scale allotted to National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Office Assistant recruitment is Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 95,000 per month.

Last date of the Application Process: 21st Aug. 2019.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.nmdfc.org/.
3rd August 2019, 05:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, Can I know the job role of Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation? I have applied in NMDFC recruitment and now I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post under this recruitment. Waiting for your response!

Pay scale allotted to the Office Assistant at the National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation is given below:

Office Assistant – Rs 25,000 to Rs 95,000 – level – NE – 3

Interested candidates can apply online for the Office Assistant recruitment at the National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation Details are available at the website link given Click Here
3rd August 2019, 06:39 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

The minimum salary offered to an office assistant in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation recruitment, may start from Rs. 24,500/- and above per month. The salary may range up to Rs. 94,500/- and above per month depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate.
3rd August 2019, 07:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), Delhi has published a notification for the posts of Assistant Manager and Office Assistant.

Pay scale for the same as per the notice,

1. Asstt. Manager (General Stream): Rs. 30000/- to Rs.120000/- (E-0)

2. Asstt. Manager (Accounts & Finance): Rs.30000/- to Rs.120000/- (E-0)

3. Office Assistant: Rs.25000/- to Rs.95000/- (NE-3).
3rd August 2019, 09:32 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement, the proposed pay scale & level (IDA) allotted for the post of Office Assistant under National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation recruitment is Rs 25,000-Rs 95,000/-(NE-3).

For other details regarding the same recruitment, you can go through the official advertisement for the same recruitment by referring to the link http://www.nmdfc.org//admnis/admin/showimg.aspx?ID=1404.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?