31st July 2019, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation?

Can anyone of you tell me about the roles and responsibilities which is an Office Assistant must have in National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation. I am going to prepare for the exam of this recruitment so I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

3rd August 2019, 07:07 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Office Assistant at National Minorities Development & Finance Corporation?

National Minorities Development and Finance Corporation (NMDFC), Delhi has issued a notification for various posts. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website on or before 21st August, 2019.

Candidates completed their graduate degree from any recognized university/Institute may apply for Office Assistant vacancy.

They didn't mention about the roles and responsibilities under this position but you can stay updated with their official website for any information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?