26th June 2019, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis?

Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Project Technician which is available in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

28th June 2019, 04:42 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can someone please tell me about the pay scale of Project Technician which is available in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis? I am interested to apply for this post in this company. So I want to know about the pay scale. Please tell me as soon as possible.

Pay scale allotted to Project Technician III (Field Worker) (purely on contract and temporary basis – initially for a period of one year) in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is given below:

Consolidated salary of Rs 18,000 per month
28th June 2019, 05:27 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis?

The minimum salary of a Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis, may range up to Rs. 17,500/- and above per month.

Depending upon the performance and experience of the candidate the salary may increase gradually as per the norms of the organization.
28th June 2019, 10:05 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Pay scale allotted to National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment is Rs. 32,000 per month.

For more information, you can visit their Official Website www.icmr.nc.in.
28th June 2019, 10:27 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Rs.9300 - 34800(permonth) Pay scale allotted to Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis.

Eligibility:-

(i) Minimum three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

(ii) Officers from Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Body / PSU (a) Holding analogous post or Personal Assistant in Central / State Govt. /Autonomous Organization/ PSU with five years regular service in the grade,
28th June 2019, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale alloted to Project Technician in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis is Rs 18,000 per month.

Total number of vacancies: 56.

The upper age limit is 30 years.
28th June 2019, 11:44 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

The pay scale allotted to Project Technician in National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis is 18000/- (Per Month).

** Post Name = Project Technician

** Job Location = Ranchi (Jharkhand)
29th June 2019, 12:36 AM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Pay scale allotted to National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis Project Technician recruitment:

~~ Rs.18,000/- per month.

For more information about this recruitment you can visit their Official Website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?