4th October 2018, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Technician in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Technician post in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai recruitment. I would like to know about the pay scale for this post. Can you please tell me the pay scale of this post as soon as possible?

9th October 2018, 12:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technician in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai?

The pay scale allotted to Technician in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai is Rs. 19900/- per month.

To be eligible to apply for Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai, you should have passed SSC/10th Standard with minimum aggregate of 55% marks & ITI in relevant discipline from a recognised institute.
9th October 2018, 09:26 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Technician in Central Leather Research Institute, Chennai?

Being a technician in Central Leather Research Institute, a candidate may get an approximate salary of Rs. 19,000/- to Rs. 20,000/- per month. The salary may increase in future as per the performance and experience of the candidate. Interested candidates can visit the official website and apply.

Web: http://www.clri.org
11th October 2018, 04:13 AM
ritesh0691

Pay scale allotted to Technician in Central Leather Research Institute:

Salary:
>>Pay Level-2 : Rs.19,900/-

>Selection Process:

Trade Test
Written Exam (Paper I, Paper II)
>Age Limit: 28 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?