24th March 2020, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Safety Assistants in Cochin Shipyard?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the pay scale of Safety Assistant under the recruitment of Cochin Shipyard. I came to know that they are recruiting Safety Assistants. So, please let me know about the pay scale.

26th March 2020, 04:37 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Safety Assistants in Cochin Shipyard?

Pay scale allotted to Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment is Rs. 22,100 per month.

Vacancies are available in Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment is 24 posts. Category wise vacancies details:

OBC: 13 posts.

SC: 3 posts.

ST: 1 post.

EWS: 7 posts.

For more information, you can visit their official website http://www.cochinshipyard.com/.
26th March 2020, 06:50 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Cochin Shipyard Safety Assistant recruitment :

Pay scale alloted for the post of Safety Assistant in Cochin Shipyard is Rs. 18400/- per month & compensation for extra hours is Rs. 4500/- per month.

For more information log on to official website.
27th March 2020, 09:27 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

As per the official advertisement released for recruitment of Safety Assistants under Cochin Shipyard, the monthly rumuneration for recruitment made under the same opening for three contractual years are as below :-

* For First year :- Consolidated Pay (per month) : Rs 22,100/- + Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month) : Rs 4,600/-.

* For Second year :- Consolidated Pay (per month) : Rs 22,800/- + Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month) : Rs 4,700/-.

* For First year :- Consolidated Pay (per month) : Rs 23, 400/- + Compensation for Extra Hours of Work (per month) : Rs 4,800/-.

For further details associated with the same recruitment, you can go through the official advertisement released for the same job opening by referring to the link https://cochinshipyard.com/uploads/c...d1fff8969a.pdf.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?