20th November 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?

I want to know about the further courses available after completing the Intermediate BIPC course. Also tell me about the job options for the students like me. Please help.

30th April 2016, 04:52 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?

Given below are some of the courses which you can do after completion of Intermediate from BIPC subjects.

1. B.sc in Physics
2. B.sc in Chemistry
3. B.sc in Biology

You can complete your graduation in anyone of the above mentioned courses.

~ Given below are the jobs which you can apply with Intermediate in BIPC subjects.

1. You can apply for the post of Soldier in Indian Army

2. You can apply for the post of Constable in State police department

3. You can apply for the post of Attendant in National Institute of Health and Family Welfare .

4. You can apply for the post of Home Gaurd in State police department

5. You can apply for the post of Messenger in United Bank of India

*** But , after completion of Graduation , there are many jobs which you can apply .
27th March 2020, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?

Hii.. Iam a bipc student I have completed my seconder have a doubt, can I join in Army (or) in navy, & airlines, plz give me sugessions replay me plz I was confused what should I do in after completing inter..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?