21st January 2019, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment being an English graduate?

Hello everyone, I have done with my BA in English Honours course. I want to apply in Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment. I am interested to join in Air India Air Transport Services Limited as a Security Agent. Please tell me that can I apply in this recruitment or not?

26th January 2019, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment being an English graduate?

Yes, being an English graduate, you are eligible to apply for Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment. Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline are eligible to apply for the recruitment. Candidate must know how to speak in Hindi, English and also in the local language.
26th January 2019, 05:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment being an English graduate?

Yes, you can apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment being an English graduate. Candidates who hold Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local language are eligible to apply. You must possess BCAS basic AVSEC Certificate or Screener Certificate to be eligible to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment.
26th January 2019, 07:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment as far as my best knowledge is concerned. The basic educational qualification required to apply for Air India Air Transport Services Limited Security Agent recruitment is given below,

Name of the Organization - Air India Air Transport Services Limited

Name of the Job Position - Security Agent

@ Candidates with Valid Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate:-
>> You must have Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized university with ability to speak English, Hindi and Conversant with the local language.

>> And you should possess BCAS basic AVESC certificate and/or Screener Certificate (12 days new pattern)

@ Candidates who are graduates in any discipline (without Basic AVSEC and/or Screener Certificate):

>> Graduation in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration) from a recognized university with ability to speak English, Hindi and conversant with Local language.

You are eligible provided that you know the above mentioned languages and there are some preferable qualification's required and they are given in the 2nd page of official notification.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?